Why do people choose people first inspections?
* EXPERIENCE MATTERS – With 20 years of experience ranging from residential renovations to construction and project management, we understand the unique construction styles of Southwest Florida. Each year, we help hundreds of clients just like you by providing the most comprehensive examination and home inspection possible.
* ATTENTION TO DETAIL – A cheap inspection may be the most expensive thing you will ever buy. We do not just pull up in the driveway, take a quick walk-around and say; “It looks good.” We take the time necessary to inspect accessible components and systems of the home to provide a thorough, detailed inspection and answer any questions you may have.
* AVOID MAJOR SURPRISES – You do not want to move in, only to discover a bunch of major surprises. We strive to provide you with the accurate information necessary to make an informed, wise decision regarding the property being inspected in a Clear, Concise and Professional manner.
* COMPREHENSIVE, DETAILED REPORT – Accurate home inspection summaries of defects and maintenance items. We include descriptions in the report and digital photos of major items that are easy to read and understand. This way you know the components that need to be addressed now as well as maintenance items. The inspection report is emailed to you directly following the inspection (within 24 hours and often the same evening).
* FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED – Who better to inspect your home than someone with a vested interest in the company and experience in the business? Denny & his wife Pam started their inspection business with the priority of putting our clients interests first. Simply put, we inspect your home as if our family were purchasing the property.
* JOIN US ONSITE – We encourage you to join us during your home inspection so we can educate you about the home and our findings. What if you cannot attend the inspection? We do understand that this is not always possible which is why we always provide a comprehensive written report, detailing our findings that require repairs or maintenance.
Our promise to you
As the owner of the company, let me start off by making you a BIG PROMISE. When you hire People First to inspect your home or condo, we don’t just work for you, we work WITH you. We will stand by your side to ensure your interests are well protected. As your home inspector, we have no other “outside” interests – In other words – The payment for our inspection services is not contingent on the “closing” or “purchase” of your home. As a Florida Certified home inspector, we provide an objective, professional inspection of the home to protect your interest.
Denny Postell, Certified Florida Home Inspector Lic. # HI 9617
Our Home Inspection Services
When it comes to Southwest Florida, it’s imperative to work with an experienced home inspector who has a solid understanding of the area’s specific needs. As a multi-generation Floridian, our owner-operator has developed a list of home inspection services that are well-suited to the local area’s unique concerns.
Each year, we help hundreds of clients just like you by providing a comprehensive examination and inspection.
- Buyer’s Home Inspections
- Pre-Listing/Seller’s Home Inspections
- New Construction Inspections
- 4-Point Insurance Inspections
- Wind Mitigation Inspections
- Investment Property Inspections
- Multi-Family Home Inspections
- Manufactured/Mobile Home Inspections
- Detached Garage/Building
WE’VE BUILT OUR BUSINESS AROUND ALWAYS PUTTING OUR CLIENTS FIRST
At People First Home Inspections, you are not just another number or transaction. We are dedicated to putting our client’s interest first.
- Reports are completed and delivered within 24 hours.
- Online payments are accepted.
- Easy scheduling online or by phone.
- We welcome your questions; call us any time after you review your inspection report!
- Join us on-site: we welcome you to join us and will educate you about your new home throughout the inspection walkthrough.
- Contact us to find out about our discounts for veterans, active-duty military, and first-responders.
Need insurance-related inspections such as a Wind Mitigation or 4-Point Inspection? Schedule them at the same time as your home inspection to take advantage of our bundle discounts!
Our Service Area
People First Home Inspections, Proudly serving the following Southwest Florida areas, including Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda, North Port, Englewood, Venice, Rotonda West, South Sarasota, Cape Coral, Fort Myers and Arcadia.